Monday, June 15, 2009

Fresh start. I finally started on my exam again not too long ago, ready to retake it and pass with flying colors. I even set up my window so that I wouldn't accidentally click out of it again. Then, my brother comes. He was simply reaching behind the computer to get a blank CD. But it didn't stop there. He accidentally hit the computer cord, unplugging it from the outlet, shutting off the computer, exiting my exam...again. I froze in shock. I log back online and my grade went back to dropping 15%. I didn't even get to answer #1. It really was one of those "FML" moments, but instead I praise God for what happened because I know that he let this happen for a reason. After praying about it, I feel very relaxed and I'm choosing to just give it all to God. PTL! -RJ

2 comments:

  1. praise God we can lean on God's promises. romans 8:28

    keep trusting in the Lord, rj! this encouraged me mucho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resilient faith will serve you in greater trials, RJ. Take it from someone who's failed in classes (yes, multiple) in college...there is still tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete