Sunday, June 21, 2009

I got in a huge argument with my friend over Gchat and I just felt so incredibly angry, hurt, and bitter. The conversation was going in circles with more and more instances of past wrongs recounted but I remembered this blog and just started to praise the Lord in the conversation. I praised the Lord FOR angry conversations in which our hearts are tried so much and we see how little we resist sin in comparison to Jesus who resisted to bloodshed for US. PTL for stupid conversations where we're so busy trying to assert our rights that at the end of a meaningless exchange, we remember that we only win when we humble ourselves before the Lord and give up our rights as He did. PTL for reminding me of how praiseworthy He is even when I felt all emotions otherwise. -Shaina

1 comment: