Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last day of Theology III and no more papers for the summer! I have been blessed to learn about Christology (the doctrine of the person and work of Christ), Soteriology (doctrine of Salvation), and Pneumatology (the doctrine of the Holy Spirit). Looking at the multi-faceted diamond of Christ's atoning death melts my heart for Jesus. Jesus (1) substituted himself for us, (2) propitiated (satisfied the wrath of God) and accomplished expiation (removal of guilt and sin), (3) redeemed us from our bondage and sin, and (4) reconciled us so that we are now called children of God. I love you, Jesus! PTL. -Alex

1 comment:

  1. All I saw was "Theology III" and I was like...Alex. Sure enough it is. I'm encouraged by your depth in understanding love for theology. PTL. -Julian

    ReplyDelete