Thursday, July 2, 2009

I had this assignment where i was supposed to write a set of song lyrics based on the theme of "One" or "First". I prayed to God that he'd give me the inspiration and use this assignment to glorify him. And in the end i wrote about God being the One who is able to calm the storm in my heart. All the while, when my classmates asked me what i wrote about, i lied (sorry God) that i hadn't finished it because i was ashamed to say that I wrote about God being the One who will comfort me in times of trouble. And a wonderful thing happened to me today. My lecturer asked us to choose random numbers and my name was picked out first to read my lyrics. So i had to read it in front of the entire class. I was nervous but i prayed to God to give me peace and he calmed my heart. And i read my lyrics to the class. After the whole thing i realized that God was trying to teach me an important lesson..indeed it was for God's glory. PTL. -Jet

Mark 8:38:

38Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing! Isnt it great when God teaches us lessons? It sucks sometimes in the process but the end is result is always praise worthy! PTL for your eye heart opening experience!

    ReplyDelete