Sunday, July 5, 2009

I was dreading going to Las Vegas today,not because of Las Vegas itself,but because I wasn't going to get to go to Bible Study or Church. My family and I were on the road to Las Vegas and in the car I thought to myself why I wanted to go to Bible Study or Church and I sadly realized that I really wanted to go because I wasnt going to get to be with my friends. I praise the lord today because he rebuked me and reminded me that friends are blessings and great assets to help us grow in love together like Christ,but when you seperate friends from God and put them above him like I did you are sinning against him and you may not know it. In my case I was disguising this sin thinking that it was alright to feel this way because I wanted accountability even though I really wanted to just laugh with my friends without God being the central point of my conversations with friends. So PTL for God's unfailing and refining love. -E.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment