Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On Sunday, my parents and I were going out of town. On our way, my dad realized he forgot his sunglasses, so we had to go back for them. My parents said that on the freeway there was so much traffic because there had been an accident just minutes ahead of us. If we had left at the planned time, who knows where they would have been at that time. PTL.

Same time. We were going to leave pretty early, I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to church. Since my dad forgot his sunglasses, I had a minute to talk to my bro (who was going with us but driving separately). He said they were going to church first before they leave, so I decided to hop out of the car and ride with them instead. Worship and the message were Amazing. PTL!
-Noreen

1 comment:

  1. A similar thing happened to my wife & kids & me several years ago. We had left to go to church & after a couple of blocks realized we needed to go back for something. After getting back on the road, we encountered a telephone pole that had just been hit by a lady on the State Highway right outside our neighborhood. The pole was down & she was injured. It had just happened, and I realized God had allowed our little delay to prevent what could have been our involvement in that accident as well.

    ReplyDelete