Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This morning I was feeling discouraged about whether or not my two jobs were worth all the hassle. In my mind I kept thinking, "I've been feeling like a welcome mat lately with what I do for my bosses and my co-workers. Sure I can tell that my example is kind of enlightening to them, especially because they know that I'm Christian and have, lately, been asking me lots of questions. But that could happen anywhere. Maybe it's time to move on?" Then the next thing I know, my boss gives me my paycheck and says, "Oh just so you know, for the next paycheck you'll be making .75 cents more." 

"WHAT?" Haha, and it may not seem like a lot, but trust me. It really is. PTL for God using other people to show his appreciation of our hard work and telling us when to just stick it out. -Aarika

No comments:

Post a Comment