Saturday, September 19, 2009

This week was the most stressful week of the semester so far. I got a $450 ticket, did terrible on my math test, and an essay for english drove me insane, and im pretty much not getting income till the end of october. God is trying to teach me a lesson. God will never give us a test we cannot handle, so i know that through him i can survive!
1 Corinthians 10:13 (The Message)
///No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.\\\

Thank you God, you are so good to me always! PTL. -A

1 comment:

  1. Wow $450.00 plus traffic school! Praying for you sista!

    ReplyDelete