Friday, August 7, 2009

In my attempt to vacate a very tight parking spot and not dent a car with the front of my own vehicle I ended up rear-ending someone else with my spare tire, resulting in a dent the size of my fist. (not very fortuitous). But anyway, I was freaking out thinking in my head what this would mean to my insurance when the owner, plus all the witnesses, came over to comfort me, telling me that it wasn't that big of a deal, it was an accident, and not to worry. (thank you CICC members for the encouragement) But it didn't get rid of all of my disappointment. I was still very stressed and upset with myself; trying to pull it all together for VBS graduation when I got a call from the guy who I hit. He told me that the dent was gone.

"What?" I said, "Are you serious?"

And he told me, "Yeah, it totally popped out by itself."

PTL for God's amazing gift of providence. How a completely devastating situation for me was totally erased and is now brought forth for the glory of God. -Aarika

No comments:

Post a Comment