Saturday, August 8, 2009

My grandma passed away yesterday afternoon. Even though it hurts, I am thankful that I got to be there with her. What was encouraging was just seeing my mom and how even though her heart was breaking soo much and she was just crying and kissing my grandma's face (even though she was already unconscious), my mom was just praising God for preparing the best for my grandma, the best timing, and saying to her that she can go in peace because there is nothing on this world that is worth her clinging onto, and just saying hallelujah, how she is going to be with Jesus and the angels are picking her up and everything. It is so sad when you see your mom like a little girl and saying ma ma just like you say it, but so touching that in such pain she can really praise the Lord- Shaina

3 comments: